Abstract Wiener processes and their reproducing Kernel Hilbert spaces
- 240 Downloads
KeywordsHilbert Space Stochastic Process Probability Theory Mathematical Biology Wiener Process
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Garsia, Adriano M., Posner, Edward C., Rodemich, Eugene R.: Some properties of the measures on function spaces induced by Gaussian processes. J. math. Analysis Appl. 21, 150–161 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.Gross, Leonard: Measurable functions on Hilbert space. Trans. Amer. math. Soc. 105, 372–390 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.—: Abstract Wiener spaces. 5th Berkeley Symposium on Probability and Statistics. University of California, Berkeley 1965.Google Scholar
- 4.Hewitt, E., Ross, K.A.: Abstract harmonic analysis. New York: Academic Press 1963.Google Scholar
- 5.Kallianpur, G.: Zero one laws for Gaussian processes. Trans. Amer. math. Soc. 149, 199–211 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.Lyusternik, L.A., Sobolev, V.I.: Elementi Funktianalnogo Analyza, Moscow: GTTI 1950.Google Scholar
- 7.Parzen, E.: Statistical inference on time series by Hilbert space methods, I. Department of Statistics, Stanford University. Tech. Report No. 23 (1959).Google Scholar
- 8.Schwartz, L.: Radon measures on arbitrary topological spaces, to be published by the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Bombay (preprint prepared by the Department of Mathematics, University of Maryland).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1971