Influence of the magnitude of the surface area of a catalyst on its specific activity in the heterogeneous-homogeneous reaction of oxidative coupling of methane
- 56 Downloads
A mechanism for the heterogeneous-homogeneous reaction of oxidative coupling of methane on metal-like catalysts has been proposed to explain the dependence of the specific reaction rate on the magnitude of the total surface area of catalysts, including catalysts of the same chemical composition but different specific surface area.
KeywordsMethane Specific Surface Total Surface Area Specific Reaction Oxidative Coupling
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Ilchenko, L. N. Raevskaya, and G. I. Golodets, React. Kinet. Catal. Lett., 40, No. 1, 7–12 (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.N. I. Il'chenko, L. N. Raevskaya, A. I. Bostan, and G. I. Golodets, Kinet. Katal., 32, No. 4, 873–879 (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Il'chenko, L. N. Raevskaya, A. I. Bostan, and G. I. Golodets, Kinet. Katal., 880–884.Google Scholar
- 4.L. N. Raevskaya, V. I. Kolotusha, F. G. Pavlovskii, et al., Ukr. Khim. Zh., 58, No. 5, 377–380 (1992).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Rotzoll, J. Chem. Phys., 90, No. 4, 677–683 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.V. R. Choudhary, A. M. Rajput, and Seleznev V. A. Akolekar, Appl. Catal., 62, No. 2, 171–187 (1990).Google Scholar
- 7.K. Aika, N. Fujimoto, M. Kobayashi, and E. Iwamatsu, J. Catal., 127, No. 1, 1–8 (1991).Google Scholar
- 8.E. Iwamatsu and K. Aika, J. Catal., 117, No. 2, 416–431 (1989).Google Scholar
- 9.G. J. Hutchings, M. S. Scurrell, and J. R. Woodhouse, Chem. Soc. Rev., 18, No. 3, 251–283 (1989).Google Scholar
- 10.O. V. Krylov, Kinet. Katal., 34, No. 2, 250–252 (1993).Google Scholar
- 11.M. Yu. Sinev, V. N. Korchak, and O. V. Krylov, Kinet. Katal., 30, No. 4, 855–859 (1989).Google Scholar