Electronic structures of diphospha-1,3-butadienes
- 20 Downloads
SCF LCAO methods have been applied to the electronic structures of 2,3-, 1,3-, and 1,4-diphospha-1,3-butadienes; reactivity features are noted.
KeywordsButadiene Reactivity Feature
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. N. Markovskii, V. D. Romanenko, and A. V. Ruban, “The Chemistry of Acyclic Two-Coordinated Phosphorus Compounds [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.L. N. Markovskii, V. D. Romanenko, L. S. Kachkovskaya, et al., “1,1-bis(dialkylamino)-4,4-bis(trimethylsilyl)-2λ3,3λ3-diphospha-1,3-butadienes: highly conjugated dienes formed with the involvement of P=C π bonds,” Zh. Obshch. Khim., 57, No. 4, 901–907 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Pen'kovskii, “Electronic structures and reactivities in the 2,3-diphospha-1,3-butadienes,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, No. 1, 40–43 (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.E. Magnusson and H. F. Schaefer, “Multiple d-type basis functions for molecules containing second row atoms,” J. Chem. Phys., 83, No. 11, 5721–5726 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Appel, V. Barth, and F. Knoch, “Diphosphabutadiene,” Angew. Chem., 116, No. 3, 938–950 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.L. N. Alekseiko, V. V. Pen'kovskii, and V. I. Kharchenko, “The structures of P-substituted phosphaalkenes examined by semiempirical and nonempirical quantum-chemical methods,” Teor. Éksp. Khim., 26, No. 5, 547–555 (1990).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Appel, J. Hünerbein, and N. Siabalis, “1,4-diphospha-1,3-butadiene,” Angew. Chem., 99, No. 8, 810–811 (1987).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Pen'kovskii and I. E. Boldeskul, “Electronic structures and properties of the reaction centers in phosphaalkenes,” Teor. Éksp. Khim., 25, No. 2, 143–149 (1989).Google Scholar
- 9.D. K. Danovich, V. G. Zakrzewski, and E. S. Domnina, “Ionization energies of azines from Green's function method in semiempirical AM1 approximation,” J. Mol. Struct. Theochem., 188, 159–166 (1989).Google Scholar
- 10.R. Hoffmann, “Interactions of orbitals in space and through bonds,” Acc. Chem. Res., 4, No. 1, 1–9 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991