Transformations of a polynuclear silver(I) complex with a ligand containing phosphorus and sulfur under the influence of a strong electric field and fast-atom bombardment
- 22 Downloads
Gas-phase transformations of a new polynuclear silver(I) complex Ag3 (L-H)2NO3 (where L is Ph2P(S)CH2P(S)Ph2) under the influence of a strong electric field and fast-atom bombardment have been studied using FD and FAB mass spectrometry. Fragmentation of the complex in both cases was shown to proceed in the same way. Differences in the FD and FAB mass spectra of this complex were due to secondary hydrolytic and redox reactions of the ligand.
KeywordsSulfur Phosphorus Mass Spectrometry Mass Spectrum Redox Reaction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. B. Yatsmirskii, G. G. Talanova, E. A. Nazarova, et al., Koordinats. Khim., 19, No. 6, pp. 469–475 (1993).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Golovatyi, R. N. Bondarenko, and É. N. Korol', Teor. Éksp. Khim., 11, No. 3, pp. 349–355 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.H. D. Beckey, Z. Naturforsch. A, 14, pp. 712–721 (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.É. E. Nifant'ev, Chemistry of Organophosphorus Compounds [in Russian], Izdvo. Mosk. Unta., Moscow (1971), pp. 307–322.Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Basiuk, T. Y. Gromovy, V. G. Golovaty, and A. M. Glukhoy, Org. Life and Evol. Biosphere, 20, No. 6, 483–498 (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.E. Clavton and A. J. Wakefield, J. Chem. Soc. Commun., No. 15, 969–970 (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.G. M. Kosolapoff and L. Maier, Organic Phosphorus Compounds, Vol. 4, Wileyi Intersci., New York (1972), p. 46.Google Scholar