IR spectroscopy and thermal desorption study of the transformation of phenol on hydrated manganese dioxide
- 23 Downloads
An experimental basis is given for the conclusion that deep oxidation of phenol on hydrated manganese dioxide in a two-stage adsorption catalysis regime takes place via the stage of formation of surface phenoxy compounds.
KeywordsOxidation Spectroscopy Dioxide Hydrated Phenol
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Vlasenko, G. K. Boreskov, and G. E. Braude, Khim. Prom., No. 4, 200–205 (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Yu. Kapran, “Nature and oxidation of products of the chemisorption of a series of alkyl derivatives of benzene on manganese oxide catalyst,” Dissertation of Candidate of Chemical Sciences, Kiev (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Niva, H. Ando, and Yu. Murakami, J. Catal., 70, No. 1, 1–13 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Buska, F. Cavani, and F. Trifiro, ibid, 106, No. 2, 471–482 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Yu. Kapran, S. A. Marusyak, V. A. Kuznetsov, and V. Ya. Vol'fson, Dokl. Akad. Nauk. Ukraine, No. 12, 81–85 (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.K. Nakanisi, Infrared Spectra and Structure of Organic Compounds [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.V. N. Kondrat'ev (ed.), Energies of Chemical Bonds. Ionization Potentials and Electron Affinities [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.S. L. T. Andersson, J. Catal., 98, No. 1, 138–149 (1986).Google Scholar
- 9.A. Yu. Kapran, S. A. Marusyak, and V. Ya. Vol'fson, Ukr. Khim. Zh., 57, No. 1, 32–36 (1991).Google Scholar
- 10.V. Ya. Vol'fson, N. A. Stukanovskaya, I. T. Chashechnikova, et al., Kinet. Katal., 20, No. 2, 416–421 (1979).Google Scholar