Vibrational spectra and force field of azacyclic compounds. I. Pyrrole
- 26 Downloads
For the molecules of pyrrole and its symmetric deuterated derivatives, vibrational spectra have been analyzed, and the force field has been defined in natural coordinates.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Force Field Pyrrole Vibrational Spectrum Deuterated Derivative
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Kovner, Yu. S. Korostelev, and V. I. Berezin, Opt. Spektrosk., 10, No. 4, 457 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Berezin, Opt. Spektrosk., 15, No. 3, 310 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Prima, Optics and Spectroscopy [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1967), p. 157.Google Scholar
- 4.L. I. Kozhevina, R. G. Semenova, V. I. Rybachenko, and E. V. Titov, Ukr. Khim. Zh., 52, No. 7, 736 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.L. I. Kozhevina, R. G. Semenova, V. I. Rybachenko, and E. V. Titov, Ukr. Khim. Zh., 53, No. 6, 622 (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.R. G. Semenova, L. I. Kozhevina, V. I. Rybachenko, and E. V. Titov, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk., 56, No. 2, 222 (1992).Google Scholar
- 7.Y. Xie, K. Fan, and J. E. Boggs, Mol. Phys., 58, No. 2, 401 (1986).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. A. Kruglak, G. G. Dyadyusha, V. A. Kuprievich, L. I. Podol'skaya, and G. I. Kagan, Methods of Calculation of Electronic Structure and Spectra of Molecules [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1969).Google Scholar
- 9.V. P. Yakubenko, N. F. Kovalenko, and V. P. Morozov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., 30, No. 8, 26 (1987).Google Scholar
- 10.L. Nygaard, J. T. Nielsen, J. Kucheiner, G. Maltensen, J. Rastrup-Andersen, and G. O. Sorenson, J. Mol. Struct., 3, No. 6, 491 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993