Finite generators for ergodic, measure-preserving transformations
- 57 Downloads
KeywordsStochastic Process Probability Theory Mathematical Biology Finite Generator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Billingsley, P.: Ergodic Theory and Information. New York: Wiley 1965Google Scholar
- 2.Krieger, W.: On entropy and generators of measure preserving transformations. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., 149, 453–464 (1970)Google Scholar
- 3.Krieger, W.: On generators in exhaustive σ-algebras of ergodic measure-preserving transformations. Z. Wahrscheinlichkeitstheorie verw. Gebiete, 20, 75–82 (1971)Google Scholar
- 4.Rohlin, V.A.: Lectures on the entropy theory of measure-preserving transformations. Russian Math. Surveys, 22(5), 1–52 (1967)Google Scholar
- 5.Smorodinsky, M.: Ergodic theory, entropy. Lecture Notes in Math. 214. Heidelberg-Berlin-New York: Springer 1971Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1974