Composition limit theorems for multidimensional probability generating functions
- 87 Downloads
KeywordsGenerate Function Stochastic Process Probability Theory Limit Theorem Mathematical Biology
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Athreya, K., Karlin, S.: Branching processes with random environments, I; extinction probability. Ann. Math. Statistics 42, 1499–1520 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.Church, J. D.: Composition limit theorems for probability generating functions. Tech. Summ. Rept., No. 732, Math. Research Center, Madison, Wisc.Google Scholar
- 3.Furstenberg, H., Kesten, H.: Products of random matrices. Ann. Math. Statistics 31, 459–469 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.Harris, T. E.: The Theory of Branching Processes. Berlin-Göttingen-Heidelberg: Springer 1963.Google Scholar
- 5.Kaplan, N.: Some properties of multitype branching processes in random environment. (To appear 1972).Google Scholar
- 6.Kaplan, N.: Topics in the theory of branching processes with random environments. (Unpublished Thesis.) Stanford University, 1970.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1973