Some stochastic processes which arise from a model of the motion of a bacterium
- 134 Downloads
KeywordsStochastic Process Probability Theory Mathematical Biology
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Baggett, L., Stroock, D.: An ergodic theorem for Poisson processes on a compact group with applications. (To appear in J. Functional Analysis)Google Scholar
- 2.Berg, H., Brown, D.: Chemotaxis in Eschericha Coli: analysis by three dimensional tracking. Nature 239, 500 (1972)Google Scholar
- 3.Ellis, R.: New proofs of limit theorems for random evolutions with explicit error estimates. (To appear in Z. Wahrscheinlichkeitstheorie verw. Gebiete)Google Scholar
- 4.Kurtz, T.: A limit theorem for perturbed operator semi-groups with applications to random evolutions. J. Functional Analysis, 12, 1 (1973)Google Scholar
- 5.Stroock, D., Varadhan, S.R.S.: Diffusion processes with continuous coefficients. Comm. Pure Appl. Math. XXII, 345–400 (1969)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1974