Full configuration interaction calculation for π-electron spectra of polycyclic hydrocarbons
We discuss some characteristics of full configuration interaction calculations for the π-electron spectra of polycyclic hydrocarbons.
KeywordsHydrocarbon Configuration Interaction Polycyclic Hydrocarbon Full Configuration Interaction Full Configuration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. M. Mestechkin, Density Matrix Method in Molecular Theory [in Russian], Naukova Duraka, Kharkov (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Luzanov, Teor. Éksp. Khim., 25, No. 1, 1–12 (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Luzanov, Teor. Éksp. Khim., 27, No. 4, 413–425 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Luzanov, Yu. F. Pedash, and V. V. Ivanov, Zh. Strukt. Khim., 30, No. 5, 3–11 (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Luzanov, A. L. Wulfov, and V. 0. Kruglov, “The wave function operator approach to the FCI problem,” Preprint, Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Institute of Low Temperature Physics, Kharkov (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Luzanov, A. L. Wulfov, and V, 0. Kruglov, Chem. Phys, Lett. (1992), in press.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993