Stochastic parameters in the analysis of the kinetics of topochemical processes
- 10 Downloads
Application of stochastic parameters to the analysis of the kinetics of topochemical processes is discussed.
KeywordsStochastic Parameter Topochemical Process
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Hall, A. D. Rae, and T. N. Waters, J. Chem. Soc., 12, 5897 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Sheftal, Crystal Growth [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974), Vol. 10, pp. 195–221.Google Scholar
- 3.N. A. Burlaenko, L. I. Budarin, V. N. Pokataev, and L. M. Pogorelaya, Chemical Piezoelectric Sensors for Monitoring Nitrogen-Containing Gases [in Russian], UkrNIINTI Gosplana USSR, Kiev (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Boldyrev, Influence of Crystal Defects on the Rate of Thermal Decomposition of Solids [in Russian], Tomsk University University, Tomsk (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.L. Z. Patoshinskii and V. L. Pokrovskii, Fluctuation Theory of Phase Transitions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.P. Glensdorf and I. Prigozhin, Thermodynamic Theory of Structure, Stability, and Fluctuations [in Russian], Mir, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.B. Del'mon, Kinetics of Heterogeneous Reactions [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.H. Gould and J. Tobochnik, Computer Simulation in Physics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 9.E. S. Venttsel1 and L. A. Ovcharov, Theory of Random Processes and Its Engineering Applications [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 10.H. Repke, Nonequilibrium Statistical Mechanics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993