Synergism in an organized photocatalytic system based on cadmium sulfide and titanium complexes
- 18 Downloads
A nonadditive acceleration of oxidation-reduction processes has been observed in systems containing semiconductors and metal complex photocatalysts. The conditions necessary for synergism to occur have been analyzed for the example of the generation of H2 from aqueous alcoholic media with the participation of CdS and titanium(lV) complexes.
KeywordsTitanium Sulfide Cadmium Metal Complex Cadmium Sulfide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Grettsel (ed.), Energetic Resources of Visible Light Photochemistry and Catalysis [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Kryukov, and S. Ya. Kuchmii, Photochemistry of Transition Metal Complexes [in Russian], Nauk. Dumka, Kiev (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.V. D. Pokhodenko, A. A. Beloded, and V. G. Koshechko, Redox Reactions of Free Radicals [in Russian], Nauk. Dumka, Kiev (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.E. N. Smirnov, E. R. Savinova, and V. N. Parmon, Photocatalytic Conversion of Solar Energy [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1985), Vol. 2, pp. 107–152.Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Kryukov, S. Ya. Kuchmii, A. V. Korzhak, and S. V. Kulik, Teor. Eksp. Khim., 25, No. 4, 452–459 (1989).Google Scholar