Synthesis of 4-azafluorenes substituted at the position 9 based on 9,9-diphenacyl(phenacylidene)-4-azafluorene
- 27 Downloads
Functionally substituted 4-azafluorenes were synthesized by the modification of the carbonyl groups of 9,9-diphenacyl-4-azafluorene. The usual reductive cleavage of 9,9-di(α-bromophenacyl)-4-azafluorene by hydrazine, leading to the formation of diphenylpyridazine, was found. A method for the oxidation of methiodides of 9-substituted 4-azafluorenes to the corresponding indenopyridones was developed.
KeywordsOxidation Organic Chemistry Carbonyl Carbonyl Group Hydrazine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. S. Prostakov, Mikhalis Makuli, N. M. Mikhailova, N. D. Sergeeva, and A. A. Obynochnyi, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 9, 1239 (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.Amar Mustafa, N. M. Mikhailova, N. I. Golovtsov, and N. S. Prostakov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 10, 1357 (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.Beilst., 23, 269 (1936).Google Scholar
- 4.N. S. Prostakov, Sakha Shibu Rani, N. M. Mikhailova, V. K. Shevtsov, and N. D. Sergeeva, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 7, 939 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.N. S. Prostakov, Mikhalis Makuli, N. M. Mikhailova, and N. D. Sergeeva, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 4, 510 (1984).Google Scholar