Effect of copper(II) ions on the chaotic regime of the Belousov-Zhabotinskii reaction
- 36 Downloads
We have studied the effect of low concentrations of copper(II) ions and also copper(II) ions in the presence of manganese (II) ions on the quantitative characteristics of the chaotic regime of the Belousov-Zhabotinskii reaction.
KeywordsCopper Manganese Quantitative Characteristic Chaotic Regime
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. R. Epstein, Chem. Ind., No. 5, 157–159 (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.Z. Noszticzius, W. D. McCormic, and H. L. Swinney, J. Phys. Chem., 93, No. 7, 2796–2800 (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.K. B. Yatsimirskii, P. E. Strizhak, and T. S. Ivashchenko, Zh. Anal. Khim., 48, No. 5, 801–812 (1993).Google Scholar
- 4.F. C. Moon, Chaotic Vibrations [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.P. E. Strizhak, Teor. Éksp. Khim., 28, No. 5/6, 458–463 (1992).Google Scholar
- 6.P. E. Strizhak and T. S. Ivashchenko, Teor. Éksp. Khim., 28, No. 5/6, 474–478 (1992).Google Scholar
- 7.D. Gurel and O. Gurel, Oscillations in Chemical Reactions [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 8.R. J. Field and M. Burger, Oscillations and Traveling Waves in Chemical Systems [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar