Unusual transformations of vic-dihydroxychlorins in acetylacetone in the presence of zinc acetate: First synthesis of bischlorins, diacetylcyclopropylchlorins, and meso-diacetylmethyloctaethylporphyrin
Letters to the Editor
- 27 Downloads
KeywordsAcetate Zinc Organic Chemistry Acetylacetone Zinc Acetate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. K. Chang and C. Sotiriou, J. Heterocycl. Chem., 22, 1739 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.C. K. Chang and C. Sotiriou, J. Org. Chem., 52, 926 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.A. R. Morgan, G. M. Garbo, R. W. Keck, R. A. Miller, S. H. Selman, and D. Skalkos, J. Med. Chem., 33, 1258 (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.G. V. Ponomarev, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 7, 943 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.G. V. Ponomarev and A. M. Shul'ga, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 271, 365 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.R. K. Pandey, F. -Y. Shiau, C. J. Medforth, T. J. Dougherty, and K. M. Smith, Tetrahedron Lett., No. 6, 789 (1990).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992