Reaction of 5,5-dimethyl-4-cyanomethylene-1,3-oxathiolan-2-one with amines and ammonia
- 29 Downloads
A simple method for the synthesis of 5,5-dimethyl-4-cyanomethylene-2-cyanomethyl-2-[1-methyl-1-(carbamoyloxy)ethyl]-1,3-dithiolanes was developed on the basis of the reaction of 5,5-dimethyl-4-cyanomethylene-1,3-oxathiolan-2-one with amines (primary and secondary) and ammonia.
KeywordsAmmonia Ethyl Organic Chemistry Dithiolanes Carbamoyloxy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. D. Reynolds, M. K. Massad, D. I. Fields, and D. L. Johnson, J. Org. Chem., 26, 5109 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.D. D. Reynolds, D. L. Fields, and D. L. Johnson, J. Org. Chem., 26, 5111 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.D. D. Reynolds, D. L. Fields, and D. L. Johnson, J. Org. Chem., 26, 5116 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Mal'kina, Yu. M. Skvortsov, E. I. Moshchevitina, V. K. Bel'skii, and B. A. Trofimov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 6, 855 (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Nakhmanovich and V. N. Elokhina, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 3, 291 (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Drozd, A. S. Vyazgin, and E. N. Komarova, Zh. Org. Khim., 22, No. 11, 2443 (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.S. T. Gough, German offen. No. 2,028,597; Chem. Abstr., 74, 76,429 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.E. G. Teach, US Patent No. 3,759,952; Chem. Abstr., 79, 146,529 (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.A. G. Mal'kina, Yu. M. Skvortsov, E. I. Moshchevitina, and V. A. Trofimov, Zh. Org. Khim., 24, No. 11, 2452 (1988).Google Scholar
- 10.A. Gordon and R. Ford, The Chemist's Guide [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1976), p. 129.Google Scholar