Some transformations of amines of the dihydropyran series
Thioureas, chloroacetamides, and 4-thiazolinone and 2-aminothiazole derivatives were obtained from 4-methyl-5-(R-amino)-5,6-dihydro-2H-pyrans and 4-(R-aminomethyl)-5,6-dihydro-2H-pyrans.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Thiourea Dihydropyran Chloroacetamides
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.U. G. Ibatullin, Kh. F. Sagitdinova, G. R. Talipova, M. G. Safarov, and G. A. Tolstikov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 12, 2753 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.K. K. Kuznetsova, N. G. Ostroumova, and N. M. Kukina, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 32, 10 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.R. L. Nevill and J. McLee, Canad. J. Chem., 41, 2123 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. V. Svetkin and A. N. Minlibaeva, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 44, 44 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.G. R. Talipova, Kh. F. Sagitdinova, U. G. Ibatullin, and M. G. Safarov, Summaries of Papers Presented at the Scientific-Technical Conference on the Chemistry of Reagents [in Russian], Ufa (1986), p. 82.Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Mnatsakyan, S. A. Vartanyan, S. O. Vartanyan, É. A. Markaryan, S. L. Mndzhoyan, and G. A. Panayan (eds.), Syntheses of Heterocyclic Compounds [in Russian], Vol. 14, Izd. Akad. Nauk Armyansk. SSR, Yerevan (1984), p. 33.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992