Disturbance of the Maxwellian distribution during chemical reactions in a binary mixture of monatomic gases
KeywordsBinary Mixture Maxwellian Distribution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. V. Stupochenko and A. I. Osipov, Teor. i Éksp. Khim., 3, 76 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Osipov and E. V. Stupochenko, Teor. i Éksp. Khim., 6, 753 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.S. N. Lebedev, Yu. G. Malama, and A. I. Osipov, Teor. i Éksp. Khim., 6, 206 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.S. N. Lebedev and A. I. Osipov, Teor. i Éksp. Khim., 8, 176 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.K. Takayanagi, Progr. Theor. Phys., 6, 486 (1951).Google Scholar
- 6.E. V. Stupochenko, Dissertation, Moscow (1951).Google Scholar
- 7.S. Chapman and T. Cowling, Mathematical Theory of Nonuniform Gases, Cambridge Univ. Press (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.S. A. Denisik, Yu. G. Malama, S. N. Lebedev, and L. S. Polak, in: Application of Computing Mathematics to Chemical and Physical Kinetics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969), pp. 179–231.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975