The method of maximal overlap subject to an additional condition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. Seitz, Modern Theory of Solids [Russian translation], Moscow, 1949.Google Scholar
- 2.A. Mukherji and M. Karplus, J. Chem. Phys., 38, 44, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.J. Rasiel and D. R. Whitman, J. Chem. Phys., 42, 2124, 1965.Google Scholar
- 4.W. B. Brown, J. Chem. Phys., 44, 567, 1966.Google Scholar
- 5.D. P. Chong and J. Rasiel, J. Chem. Phys., 44, 1819, 1966.Google Scholar
- 6.C. C. Roothaan, Rev. Mod. Phys., 23, 61, 1951.Google Scholar
- 7.H. J. Kolker and M. Karplus, J. Chem. Phys., 39, 2011, 1963.Google Scholar
- 8.B. J. Ransiel, Rev. Mod. Phys., 32, 239, 245, 1960.Google Scholar
- 9.R. Stevens and W. Lipscomb, J. Chem. Phys., 40, 2238, 1964.Google Scholar
- 10.S. Kahalas and R. K. Nesbet, J. Chem. Phys., 39, 529, 1963.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971