NMR study of association of thiophenol with various electron donors
KeywordsElectron Donor Thiophenol
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Mathur, E. D. Becker, R. B. Bradlet, and N. C. Li, J. Phys. Chem., 67, 2190 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.V. K. Pogorelyi and I. P. Gragerov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 186, 610 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.C. M. Huggins, G. S. Pimental, and J. N. Shoolery, J. Chem. Phys., 23, 1244 (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Brodskii, V. D. Pokhodenko, and V. S. Kuts, Usp. Khim., 39, 753 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.I. M. Ginzburg, Opt. Spektrosk., 17, 57 (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Palm, Usp. Khim., 30, 1069 (1961).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974