Effect of external electric field on the electronic structure of molecules and their cation-radicals
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsExternal Electric Field
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. N. Lipscomb, Molecular Properties, in: International Review of Science (Editors A. D. Buckingham and B. W. Brown), Butterworths, London. University Park Press, Baltimore (1972), Vol. 1, p. 167.Google Scholar
- 2.Chemists' Handbook [in Russian], Vol. 1, Khimiya, Moscow-Leningrad (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.H. D. Beckey, Field-Ionization Mass Spectrometry, Acad. Verlag, Berlin (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.J. A. Pople and D. L. Beveridge, Approximate Molecular Orbital Theory, McGraw-Hill, New York (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.M. M. Aleksankin and V. V. Lobanov, “Quantum chemical investigation of the behavior of molecules and their ions in an electric field. I. Propanal,” Int. J. Mass Spectrom. Ion Physics, 15, No. 1, 1–8 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Lobanov, M. M. Aleksankin, and Yu. A. Kruglyak, “Quantum chemical investigation of molecules and their ions in an electric field. II. Ethanal,” Int. J. Mass Spectrom. Ion Physics, 18, No. 4, 275–285 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Bailey and A. M. North, “Ultrasonic relaxation in some alkyl esters,” Trans. Farad. Soc., 64, No. 6, 1499–1504 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981