Cation radicals of dihydrophenazine and its derivatives
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsCation Radical Dihydrophenazine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. H. Hausser, A. Habich, and V. Franzen, Z. Naturforsch, 16a, 836, 1961.Google Scholar
- 2.D. H. Schieser and P. Zwirblis, J. Chem. Phys., 36, 2237, 1962.Google Scholar
- 3.I. R. Bolton, A. Carrington, and J. dos Santos Veiga, Mol. Phys., 5, 625, 1962.Google Scholar
- 4.B. L. Barton and G. K. Fraenkel, J. Chem. Phys., 41, 1455, 1964.Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. S. Rozum, ZhOKh, 30, 3084, 1960.Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. A. Kruglyak, V. S. Kvakush, G. G. Dyadyusha, and V. I. Khil'chenko, Calculation Methods in Quantum Chemistry [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev, p. 44, 1967.Google Scholar
- 7.A. D. McLachlan, Mol. Phys., 3, 233, 1960.Google Scholar
- 8.A. I. Brodskii, L. L. Gordienko, and Yu. A. Kruglyak, TEKh [Theoretical and Experimental Chemistry], 3, 98, 1967.Google Scholar
- 9.A. I. Brodskii, L. L. Gordienko, and A. G. Chukhlantseva, TEKh [Theoretical and Experimental Chemistry], 4, 75, 1968.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972