Reduced forms of thiazine dyes according to the absorption and ESR spectra
- 16 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. J. Hoijtink, E. de Boer, P. H. v. d. Heis, and W. P. Weiland, Rec. Trav. Chim., 74, 277 (1955); 75, 487 (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Sidorov, in: Molecular Photonics [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1970). p. 199.Google Scholar
- 3.Kh. L. Arvan and V. E. Kholmogorov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 169, 365 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Fischer, Z. phys. Chem. N. F. 43, 177 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.G. A. Korsunovskii and Kh. L. Arvan, in: Molecular Photonics [in Russian], Nauka, Lenningrad (1970), p. 264.Google Scholar
- 6.D. W. Clack and N. S. Hush, J. Amer. Chem. Soc., 87, 4238 (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.V. G. Maslov, A. N. Sidorov, and V. E. Kholmogorov, in: Molecular Photonics [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1970), p. 208.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976