Analysis of the possible structure for complexes of tetranitromethane with methylbenzenes by uv spectroscopy
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsSpectroscopy Methylbenzene Tetranitromethane
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. G. Bakhshiev, Dissertation, Leningrad, 1966,Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Gorodyskii and V. V. Perekalin, DAN SSSR, 173, 123, 1967.Google Scholar
- 3.B. V. Ioffe and L. S. Lilich, ZhOKh, 24, 81, 1954.Google Scholar
- 4.D. L. Hammick and R. P. Young, J. Chem. Soc., 1463, 1936.Google Scholar
- 5.R. S. Mulliken, Rec. trav. Chim., 75, 845, 1956.Google Scholar
- 6.R. S. Mulliken, J. Phys. Chem., 56, 801, 1952.Google Scholar
- 7.R. S. Mulliken and W. B. Person, Ann. Rev. Phys. Chem., 13, 107, 1962.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1970