Cleavage of dimethylsiloxarophenanthrene by alkali metals
- 13 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Pravednikova, V. A. Sharpatyi, N. V. Eliseeva, N. V. Zakatova, and V. I. Frants, Zh. Fiz. Khim., 41, 118 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.D. E. Paul, D. Lipkin, and S. J. Weissman, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 78, 116 (1956).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Gerdill and E. A. C. Lucken, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 87, 213 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Evans, P. B. Roberts, and B. J. Tabner, J. Chem. Soc. (B), 269 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.M. I. Terekhova, É. S. Petrov, and A. I. Shatenshtein, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 38 (c), 2592 (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973