The effect of an external magnetic field on the rate of formation of barium sulfate from Na2SO4 and Ba(NO3)2 solutions
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsSulfate Magnetic Field Barium External Magnetic Field Na2SO4
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Vermainer, Rev. Soc. roy. belge ingrs. et industriels, no. 12, 464, 1957.Google Scholar
- 2.P. Selwood, Magnetochemistry [Russian translation], IIL, Moscow, p. 434, 1958.Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Minenko, S. M. Petrov, and M. N. Mints, The Magnetic Treatment of Water [in Russian], Khar'kov, 1962.Google Scholar
- 4.R. Delhez, Rev. questions scient., 18, 176, 1957.Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Levich, UFN, 88, 787, 1966.Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Kirgintsev and V. M. Sokolov, Kolloidn. zhurnal, 27, 5, 1965; ZhPKh, 38, 8, 1965.Google Scholar
- 7.S. S. Bhatnagar, R. N. Mathur, and R. N. Kapur, Phil. Mag., 8, 457, 1929.Google Scholar
- 8.V. P. Kazakov, ZhFKh, 39, 1798, 1965.Google Scholar
- 9.A. Nielson, Kinetics of Precipitation, London, New York, Cambridge, 1964.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1971