Kinetics of energy transfer in the condensed phase
- 17 Downloads
The decay kinetics of the donor state is studied; this decay is determined by the resonance energy transfer to the surrounding donor molecules of the medium. A new element is the consideration of the strong interaction of the donor with the acceptor over short distances, thanks to which the onset of decomposition assumes an exponential character. It was shown that this circumstance does not affect the fluorescence quenching, but it can exert a considerable effect on phenomena related to radiation shielding.
KeywordsRadiation Energy Transfer Short Distance Strong Interaction Condensed Phase
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Th. Förster, Ann. Phys., 2, 55, 1948.Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Burshtein, TEKh [Theoretical and Experimental Chemistry], 1, 563, 1965.Google Scholar
- 3.Th. Förster, Disc. Farad. Soc., no. 27, 7, 1955.Google Scholar
- 4.Th. Förster, Zs. Naturforsch., 4a, 321, 1949.Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Burshtein, DAN SSSR, 166, 577, 1966.Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Samson, Opt. i spektr., 13, 511, 1962.Google Scholar
- 7.I. D. Galanin, Trudy Fiz. in-ta im. Lebedeva, vol. 1, 1960.Google Scholar
- 8.I. M. Rozman, Opt. i spektr., 4, 536, 1958.Google Scholar
- 9.B. Ya. Sveshnikov and V. M. Shirokov, Opt. i spektr., 12, 576, 1962.Google Scholar