Thermodynamic and kinetic characteristics of the adsorption of acetone on the KU-23 sulfo-cation exchanger in the absence and presence of palladium
- 14 Downloads
The thermodynamic and kinetic parameters of the adsorption of acetone on the sulfo-cation exchanger KU-23 and Pd/KU-23 have been determined. It has been found that application of palladium to the sulfo-cation exchanger strengthens the bond between acetone and the surface and increases the degree of localization of the adsorbed molecules.
KeywordsAcetone Palladium Kinetic Parameter Adsorbed Molecule Kinetic Characteristic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. I. Golodets, N. V. Pavlenko, L. F. Korzhova, et al., “Catalytic hydrocondensation of acetone on a metal-zeolite catalyst,” Kinet. Katal., 25, No. 4, 1015 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Grigor'ev, S. I. Guseva, E. V. Pinkhasik, et al., “Synthesis of solvents based on acetone,” Khim. Prom., No. 2, 9(73)-13(77) (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.N. V. Pavlenko, A. I. Tripol'skii, and G. I. Golodets, “Adsorption of acetone and hydrogen on aluminum oxide,” Teor. Éksp. Khim., 21, No. 3, 329 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Perry, R. Amos, and P. Brewer, Practical Handbook on Liquid Chromatography [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Anderson (ed.), Experimental Methods for the Investigation of Catalysis [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar