Effect of solvent on EPR spectra of Cu(II) complexes
- 181 Downloads
EPR spectra of inner complexes of Cu(II) in various solvents and in glasses were investigated. It was shown that the solvent has an appreciable effect on the electron density distribution between the central ion and the ligands.
KeywordsDensity Distribution Electron Density Distribution Appreciable Effect
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. R. McGarvey, J. Phys. Chem., 60, 71, 1956.Google Scholar
- 2.H. M. McConnell, J. Chem. Phys., 25, 709, 1956.Google Scholar
- 3.A. H. Maki and B. R. Garvey, J. Chem. Phys., 26, 31, 1958.Google Scholar
- 4.D. Kivelson and R. Neiman, J. Chem. Phys., 35, 149, 1961.Google Scholar
- 5.H. R. Gersmann and I. D. Swalen, J. Chem. Phys., 36, 3221, 1962.Google Scholar
- 6.B. G. Malmström and T. VÄnngard, J. Mol. Biol., 2, 118, 1960.Google Scholar
- 7.R. Wilson and D. Kivelson, J. Chem. Phys., 44, 4445, 1966.Google Scholar
- 8.B. I. Kochelaev, FTT, 9, 2180, 1967; N. G. Koloskova and B. I. Kochelaev, FTT, 9, 2949, 1967. 28 April 1967Google Scholar