Synthesis of 4,5,6,6a-tetrahydro-8-azafluoranthenes
- 24 Downloads
The partially hydrogenated condensed cyclohexano-8-azafluoranthene system is formed as a result of cyclodehydration of 3-methyl-9,9-di(2-carboxyethyl)-2-azafluorene. A substituted partially hydrogenated 8-azafluoranthene was obtained from the product by opening of the cyclohexane ring.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Cyclohexane Cyclohexane Ring Azafluorene
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. S. Prostakov, V. P. Shalimov, and V. P. Zvolinskii, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 12, 1668 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Baldwin, J. Org. Chem., 26, 3280 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.G. F. Bol'shakov, V. S. Vatago, and F. B. Agrest, Ultraviolet Spectra of Heterocyclic Compounds [in Russian], Moscow (1969). p. 346.Google Scholar
- 4.J. H. Bowie, D. W. Cameron, P. E. Schütz, and D. H. Williams, Tetrahedron, 22, 1771 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.V. F. Bystrov and A. U. Stepanyants, in: Radiospectroscopic and Quantum-Chemical Methods in Structural Investigations [in Russian], Moscow (1967), p. 161.Google Scholar
- 6.G. C. Levy and G. L. Nelson, Carbon-13 Nuclear Magnetic Resonance for Organic Chemistry, New York (1972), p. 110.Google Scholar
- 7.J. B. Stothers, Carbon-13 NMR Spectroscopy, New York (1972), p. 181.Google Scholar
- 8.J. M. Birnie and N. Campbell, J. Chem. Soc., 2634 (1971).Google Scholar