The concentration of molecules in the triplet state after excitation of organic compounds by different forms of impulses
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Compound Triplet State
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Terenin, Photonics of Dye Molecules [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.B. I. Stepanov and A. N. Rubinov, Usp. Fiz. Nauk, 95, 45 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Bass, T. Deich, and M. Weber, Usp. Fiz. Nauk, 105, 521 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Birks and I. Munroe, Usp. Fiz. Nauk, 105, 251 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Arsen'ev, V. A. Gavanin, V. Z. Pashchenko, S. P. Protasov, L. B. Rubin, and A. B. Rubin, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk., 18, 1093 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.C. A. Parker, Photoluminescence of Solutions Am. Elsevier (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.P. G. Bowers and G. Porter, Proc. Roy. Soc., A229, 348 (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976