1,2,5-Trimethyl-4[p-methyl(ethyl, isopropyl) benzyl]-4-piperidole were obtained and converted to the similarly substituted pyridine bases.
KeywordsEthyl Organic Chemistry Pyridine Benzyl Isopropyl
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. S. Prostakov, L. A. Gaivoronskaya, N. M. Mikhailova, and L. M. Kirillova, Zh. Obsch. Khim., 33, 2573 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.N. S. Prostakov, L. M. Kirillova, Dzhavar Pkhal'gumani, L. A. Shakhparonova, and V. P. Zvolinskii, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 1068 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.I. N. Nazarov and A. V, Semenovskii, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Khim. Nauk, 1487 (1956); 100 (1957).Google Scholar
- 4.V. West, Application of Spectroscopy to Chemistry [Russian translation], Inostr. Lit., Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.A. F. Casy and A. H. Becket, Tetrahedron, 23, 1405 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.I. N. Nazarov, N. S. Prostakov, Zh. A. Krasnaya, and N. N. Mikheeva, Zh. Obsch. Khim., 26, 2820 (1956).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973