Alkyl- and arylamination of 3-hydroxy-4-carbethoxy-5-methylthiophene
- 25 Downloads
N-Alkylaminothiophene derivatives were obtained by the reaction of 3-hydroxy-4-carbethoxy-5-methylthiophene with alkylammonium acetates, while N-arylaminothiophene derivatives were obtained by the reaction of the same thiophene derivative with aromatic amines in the presence of catalytic amounts of iodine.
KeywordsAcetate Organic Chemistry Iodine Thiophene Aromatic Amine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. Steinkopf, Ann., 403, 17 (1914).Google Scholar
- 2.E. Benary and A. Baravian, Ber., 48, 593 (1915).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Shvedov, V. K. Vasil'eva, and A. N. Grinev, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 567 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Shvedov, V. K. Vasil'eva, and A. N. Grinev, USSR Author's Certificate No. 242,915; Byull. Izobr., No. 16, 33 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Shvedov, V. K. Ryzhkova, and A. N. Grinev, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 1010 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.K. Gewald, Ber., 98, 3571 (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Yamaguchi, IR Spectra, 4, 85 (1958).Google Scholar
- 8.V. I. Shvedov and A. N. Grinev, Zh. Organ. Khim., 1, 2228 (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.C. Wie, S. Sunder, and C. Blanton, Tetrahedron, 4605 (1968).Google Scholar