Determination of the number of water molecules in complexes of neodymium with complexones by the method of nuclear magnetic relaxation
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsWater Molecule Neodymium Magnetic Relaxation Nuclear Magnetic Relaxation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. P. Sinha, “Structure and bonding in highly coordinated lanthanide complexes,” Struct. Bond., 25, 69–149 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.I. N. Marov and N. A. Kostromina, EPR and NMR in the Chemistry of Coordination Compounds [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.J. A. Pople, Magneto-Relaxation Method for Analysis of Inorganic Substances [Russian translation], Khimiya, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.L. Helmholtz, “The crystal structure of neodymium bromate enneahydrate Nd(BrO3)3· 9H2O,” J. Am. Chem. Soc., 61, No. 6, 1544–1550 (1939).Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Kostromina, “Determination of the dentate character of complexones in complexes of neodymium from absorption spectra,” Ukr. Khim., 35, No. 12, 1243–1248 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.E. I. Niebor, “The lanthanide ions as structural probes in biological and model systems,” Struct. Bond, 22, 1–47 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.N. A. Kostromina and N. N. Tananaeva, “Investigation of complexes of lanthanum and lutecium with cyclohexanediaminetetraacetate by the PMR method,” Zh. Neorg. Khim., 20, No. 9, 2343–2346 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.N. A. Kostromina and T. V. Ternovaya, “Investigation of complexes of lanthanum and lutecium with diethylenediaminepentaacetate by the PMR method,” Zh. Neorg. Khim., 24, No. 7, 1849–1855 (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.N. A. Kostromina, K. V. Yatsimirski, T. V. Ternovaya, and N. N. Tananaeva, “PMR and visible spectroscopic studies of rare-earth mixed coordination compounds,” in: Proceedings of the Third Symposium on Coordination Chemistry, Vol. 1, Budapest (1970), pp. 426–435.Google Scholar
- 10.K. B. Yatsimirskii, N. A. Kostromina, Z. A. Sheka, N. K. Davidenko, E. E. Kriss, and V. I. Ermolenko, Chemistry of Complex Compounds of Rare-Earth Elements [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980