Montmorillonite intercalation complexes and their interaction with epoxy compounds
- 32 Downloads
The formation of amine-intercalated phases of montmorillonite was determined using x-ray diffraction analysis, differential thermal analysis (DTA), and IR spectroscopy. The mechanism of interaction of epoxy and intercalation compounds was examined for the case of PbI2(C2H7NO)2 and montmorillonite with amines. It was determined that intercalation complexes can be used as latent hardening agents and hardening accelerators for epoxy resins.
KeywordsSpectroscopy Epoxy Thermal Analysis Montmorillonite Diffraction Analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. R. Gamle, J. H. Osiecki, and F. G. DiSalvo, J. Chem. Phys., 55, 3525–3532 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.J. V. Acrivos (ed.), Physics and Chemistry of Electrons and Ions in Condensed Matter, Reidel, Dordrecht (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.G. I. Gurina, V. D. Evtushenko, V. M. Verkhovod, and V. M. Koshkin, Teor. Éksp. Khim., 21, No 1 123–127 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.G. I. Gurina, V. D. Evtushenko, O. A. Muraeva, et al., Ukr. Khim. Zh., 51, No. 11, 1154–1157 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Koshkin, G. I. Gurina, and K. V. Savchenko, J. Photochem. Photobiol. A. Chem. 64, No 3, 369–373 (1992).Google Scholar
- 6.J. D. Hanawalt, H. W. Rinn, and L. K. Frevel, Ind. Eng. Chem., Anal. Ed., 10, No. 9, 457–511 (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.G. I. Gurina, V. D. Evtushenko, N. A. Gritskaya, and V. M. Koshkin, Zh. Neorg Khim 31, No 4 826–829 (1986).Google Scholar
- 8.M. I. Karyakina, Testing of Paint and Varnish Materials and Coatings [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar