New derivatives of meso-(tetra-4-pyridyl)porphine and their reactions
- 41 Downloads
Some reactions of Co-meso(tetra-4-pyridyl)porphine were carried out, and a cyanopyridine complex was isolated. New water-soluble complexes based on Co-meso-(tetra-4-N-hydroxyethylpyridyl)porphine were obtained. Aliphatic, aromatic, and heterocyclic amines were examined as ligands.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Meso Heterocyclic Amine Porphine Cyanopyridine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Madakyan, R. K. Kazaryan, M. A. Khachatryan, T. S. Kurtikyan, M. B. Ordyan, and N. S. Enikolopyan, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 1, 82 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.E. B. Fleischer, Inorg. Chem., 1, 493 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Sugata, S. Yamanouchi, and Y. Matsushima, Chem. Pharm. Bull., 25, 884 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.N. S. Gill, R. H. Nuttal, D. F. Scaife, and D. W. A. Sharp, J. Inorg. Nucl. Chem., 18, 79 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.A. W. Johnson and J. T. Kay, J. Chem. Soc., No. 7, 2979 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.K. Nakomoto, Infrared Spectra of Inorganic and Coordination Compounds [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.G. P. Gurinovich, A. N. Sevchenko, and K. N. Solov'ev, Spectroscopy of Chlorophyll and Related Compounds [in Russian]. Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1968), p. 397.Google Scholar
- 8.D. V. Stynes, H. C. Stynes, and B. R. James, J. Amer. Chem. Soc., 95, 1786 (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.T. J. Bengelsdiyk and R. S. Drago, J. Amer. Chem. Soc., 97, 6466 (1975).Google Scholar