Relationship between the constants of geminal spin-spin coupling of phosphorus and hydrogen atoms and the changes in the chromophore link in azolo[4,5-d]oxaphospholenes and their protonation products
Data on the linear dependence of the constants of geminal spin-spin coupling of the phosphorus and hydrogen atoms on the long-wave absorption maxima in the electronic spectra for azolo[4,5-d]oxaphospholenes and their acyclic isomeric salts were obtained. The effect of the substituents and conformational factors on the indicated dependence was studied.
KeywordsHydrogen Phosphorus Organic Chemistry Hydrogen Atom Absorption Maximum
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. W. Emsley, J. Feeney, and L. H. Sutcliffe, High-Resolution NMR Spectroscopy, Pergamon, Oxford (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.T. H. Siddal and C. A. Prohaska, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 84, 2502 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.R. O. Kochkanyan, S. S. Lukanyuk, T. A. Dmitruk, and N. G. Korzhenevskaya, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 55, 195 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.R. O. Kochkanyan, S. S. Radkova, N. L. Klyuev, L. Yu. Petrovskaya, and S. N. Baranov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 12, 1687 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.C. E. Johnson and F. A. Bovey, J. Chem. Phys., 29, 1012 (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.J. A. Pople and D. P. Santry, Mol. Phys., 8, 269 (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.T. Schaefer, Can. J. Chem., 40, 1 (1962).Google Scholar