Modeling of kinetics of periodic chemical reaction in potassium iodate-hydrogen peroxide-cysteine system in an acidic medium
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsPotassium Acidic Medium Periodic Chemical Reaction Periodic Chemical
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. S. Zueva and E. V. Protopopov, “Study of periodic conditions in potassium iodate-hydrogen peroxide-cysteine system in an acidic medium,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Khim. Khim. Tekhnol., 25, No. 1, 8–10 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.T. S. Zueva and E. V. Protopopov, “Effect of anions on periodic conditions in potassium iodate-hydrogen peroxide-cysteine system in an acidic medium,” Teor. Éksp. Khim., 18, No. 3, 364–367 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Edelson and R. M. Noyes, “Detailed calculations modeling the oscillatory Bray-Liebhafsky reaction,” J. Phys. Chem., 83, No. 3, 212–220 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.K. R. Sharma and R. M. Noyes, “Oscillations in chemical systems. 13. A detailed molecular mechanism for the Bray-Liebhafsky reaction of iodate and hydrogen peroxide,” J. Am. Chem. Soc., 98, No. 15, 4345–4361 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.T. S. Zueva and E. V. Protopopov, “Use of electrochemical methods for studying oscillating chemical reactions,” in: Summaries of Lectures of IIIrd Republican Conference on Electrochemistry [in Russian], Kiev (1960), p. 63.Google Scholar
- 6.V. F. Toropova, Yu. N. Polyakov, O. V. Kopytova, and I. N. Mukhina, “Catalytic currents of iodate and periodate ions in presence of cysteine on mercury dropping ana stationary electrodes,” Zh. Anal. Khim., 33, No. 7, 1370–1374 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Ya. Sychev, Redox Catalysis by Metal Complexes [in Russian], Shtiintsa, Kishinev (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984