Conformational analysis of tetramethylvinylidene-, vinylene-, and -ethylenediphosphine dioxides and halo derivatives thereof in connection with their complexing selectivity
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsDioxide Vinylene Conformational Analysis Halo Derivative Ethylenediphosphine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Dashevskii, A. P. Baranov, T. Ya. Medved', and M. I. Kabachnik, “Conformational analysis of tetramethylmethylenediphosphine dioxide — a bidentate ligand in metal chelate complexes.” Teor. Eksp. Khim., 13, No. 3, 340–348 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.L. I. Arkhipova, Z. A. Berkman, L. É. Bertina, M. I. Kabachnik, V. G. Kossykh, T. Ya. Medved', N. P. Nesterova, Yu. M. Polikarpov, A. M. Rozen, and K. S. Yudina, “Effect of steric factors on the extraction power of alkylenediphosphine dioxides,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 209, No. 5, 1093–1096 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.T. Ya. Medved', Yu. M. Polikarpov, L. É. Bertina, V. G. Kossykh, K. S. Yudina, and M. I. Kabachnik, “Alkylenediphosphine dioxides — extractants and complexing agents,” Usp. Khim., 44, No. 6, 1003–1027 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.M. I. Kabachnik, V. G. Dashevskii, T. Ya. Medved', and A. P. Baranov, “Principles of the analysis of steric effects and complexing selectivity,” Teor. Eksp. Khim., 13, No. 3, 335–339 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Dashevskii, Conformations of Organic Molecules [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.P. De Santis, E. Giglio, A. M. Liquori, and A. Ripamonti, “Van der Waals interaction and the stability of helical polypeptide chains,” Nature, 206, 456–458 (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.E. I. Matrosov, G. M. Petov, and M. T. Kabachnik, “Calculation of bond moments in phosphorus systems with allowance for the lone pair on trivalent phosphorus,” Zh. Strukt. Khim., 15, No. 2, 255–260 (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.D. A. Brant and P. J. Flory, “The configuration of random polypeptide chains,” J. Am. Chem. Soc., 87, No. 13, 2791–2800 (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.L. S. Khaikin and L. V. Vilkov, “Molecular structure of acyclic organophosphorus compounds,” Usp. Khim., 40, No. 12, 2174–2202 (1971).Google Scholar
- 10.N. L. Allinger, M. A. Miller, L. W. Chow, R. A. Ford, and J. C. Graham, “The calculated electronic spectra and structures of some cyclic conjugated hydrocarbons,” J. Am. Chem. Soc., 87, No. 15, 3430–3435 (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978