Synthesis of o-acylamino-4-methyl-7-hydroxycoumarins (4-methylumbelliferones)
Some acylated o-amino-7-hydroxycoumarins have been obtained which may be used as intermediates in the preparation of fluorogenic substrates for certain enzymes.
KeywordsEnzyme Organic Chemistry Fluorogenic Substrate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. A. Grabowski, T. Dinur, S. Gatt, and R. J. Desnick, Clin. Chim. Acta, 124, 123 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.A. E. Gal, R. O. Brady, P. G. Pentchev, S. Furbish, K. Sudzuki, H. Tanaka, and E. L. Schneider, Clin. Chim. Acta, 77, 53 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.A. E. Gal, P. G. Pentchev, and F. J. Fash, Proc. Soc. Exp. Biol. Med., 153, 363 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.G. T. N. Bresley and A. D. Brain, Clin. Chim. Acta, 88, 226 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.N. M. Shah and R. H. Mehta, J. Indian Chem. Soc., 31, 784 (1954).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. V. Guk, M. A. Ilyushin, E. L. Golod, and B. V. Gidaspov, Usp. Khimii, 52, 498 (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.K. D. Kaufman, W. E. Russey, and L. R. Worden, J. Org. Chem., 27, 875 (1962).Google Scholar
- 8.W. R. Sherman and E. F. Stainfield, Biochem. J., 102, 905 (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.R. H. Mehta and S. Sethna, J. Indian Chem. Soc., 41, 122 (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986