Effect of the diffusional motion of particles on the rate of the resonance transfer of an electron excitation in a model of convergent terms
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsElectron Excitation Diffusional Motion Resonance Transfer Convergent Term
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Korst, “Theory of spin-lattice relaxation in viscous media,” Doctoral Dissertation, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Chandrasekhar, Stochastic Problems in Physics and Astronomy [Russian translation], Inostr. Lit. (1947).Google Scholar
- 3.B. M. Smirnov, Atomic Collisions and Elementary Processes in Plasmas [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Quantum Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.I. V. Alexandrov (Aleksandrov) and L. G. Karamyan, “On the kinetics of a two-level system with a diffusion-modulated interaction,” Mol. Phys., 24, No. 6, 1313–1326 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978