X-ray-photoelectron-spectroscopic study of oxygenated cobalt complexes
- 27 Downloads
KeywordsOxygenate Cobalt Cobalt Complex
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Burness and J. G. Dillard, “An x-ray photoelectron spectroscopic study of cobalt(II) Schiff base complexes and their oxygenation products,” J. Am. Chem. Soc., 97, No. 21, 6080–6088 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.J. W. Lauther and J. E. Lester, “An x-ray photoelectron spectroscopy study of N,N′-ethylenebis(benzoylacetoniminato)cobalt(II) and its oxygen and nitric oxide adducts,” Inorg. Chem., 12, No. 1, 244–245 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.K. B. Yatsimirskii, V. V. Nemoshkalenko, V. G. Aleshin, and Yu. I. Bratushko, “Synthesis and x-ray-photoelectron-spectroscopic investigation of oxygen complexes of cobalt containing an amino acid and imidazole,” Teor. Éksp. Khim., 13, No. 1, 22–29 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. I. Bratushko and N. G. Mel'nikova, “Synthesis and properties of amino acid-imidazole complexes of cobalt with molecular oxygen.” Zh. Neorg. Khim., 26, No. 11, 3007–3017 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Pokrovskii, Yu. I. Bratushko, K. B. Yatsimirskii, and É. N. Korol', Teor. Éksp. Khim., 14, No. 6, 754–761 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.R. J. Sundberg and R. B. Martin, “Interaction of histidine and other imidazole derivatives with transition metal ions in chemical and biological systems,” Chem. Rev., 74, No. 4, 471–517 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Dedieu and A. Veillard, “Electronic aspects of dioxygen binding to cobalt-Schiff base complexes,” Theor. Chim. Acta, 36, No. 4, 231–235 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Zelentsov, A. P. Bogdanov, I. L. Zatsnyi, et al., “ESR spectra and magnetic properties of complexes of Co(II) with molecular oxygen containing an amino acid and imidazole in the inner coordination sphere,” Zh. Neorg. Khim., 22, No. 6, 1621–1624 (1977).Google Scholar
- 9.A. S. Luppov, V. V. Zelentsov, A. P. Bogdanov, et al., “Thermomagnetic analysis of the complex Co(asparagine)2Im·O2·H2O,” Zh. Neorg. Khim., 24, No. 8, 2176–2179 (1979).Google Scholar
- 10.Yu. G. Borodko, S. I. Vetchinkin, S. L. Zimont, et al., “Nature of satellites of photoelectron spectra (XPS) of paramagnetic cobalt(II) compounds,” Chem. Phys. Lett., 42, No. 2, 264–267 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984