Measurement of electronic characteristics by studying the scattering of fast electrons by the CCl4 molecule
KeywordsCCl4 Fast Electron Electronic Characteristic CCl4 Molecule
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Bazhanov and N. G. Rambidi, “Apparatus for studying the scattering of fast electrons on the basis of an ÉR-100 electron-diffraction camera,” Prib. Tekh. Éksp., No. 6, 234–235 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Bazhanov and N. G. Rambidi, “Determination of molecular characteristics from fastelectron scattering data. I. Study of small-angle scattering by CCl4, molecules,” Zh. Strukt. Khim., 16, No. 5, 902–904 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Bazhanov and N. G. Rambidi, “Determination of one- and two-electron characteristics of molecules by studying fast-electron scattering,” Teor. Éksp. Khim., 14, No. 1, 22–28 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Bazhanov, “Determination of molecular characteristics from fast-electron scattering data. III. Effect of vibrational transitions on the values of the parameters determined,” Zh. Strukt. Khim., 17, No. 1, 92–97 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Spiridonov, L. V. Vilkov, E. Z. Zasorin, V. S. Mastryukov, M. G. Anashkin, and N. I. Sadova, Theoretical Principles of Gas-Phase Electron Diffraction [in Russian], Izd. Mosk. Univ., Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.Y. Morino, Y. Nakamura, and T. Iijima, “Mean square amplitudes and force constants of tetrahedral molecules. I. Carbon tetrachloride and germanium tetrachloride,” J. Chem. Phys., 32, No. 3, 643–652 (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.H. L. Cox and R. A. Bonham, “Elastic electron scattering amplitudes for neutral atoms calculated using the partial wave method at 10, 40, 70 and 100 kV for Z=1 to 50,” J. Chem. Phys., 47, No. 5, 2599–2608 (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.C. Tavard, D. Nicolas, and M. Rouault, “Diffraction des rayons X et des electrons par les molecules. IV. Calcul de facteur de diffusion et de l'intensité incoherente pour les trente-six premières atomes,” J. Chem. Phys., 64, No. 3, 540–550 (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978