PMR study of the kinetics of proton exchange in an aqueous solution of D, L-valine
- 17 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. K. Pogorelyi and I. P. Gragerov, “Investigation of fast proton exchange by the proton resonance method,” Usp. Khim., 39, No. 10, 1856–1883 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Sheinblatt, “NMR study of the knetics of protolysis in simple amino acids. II. Sarcosine,” J. Chem. Phys., 39, No. 8, 2005–2008 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Sheinblatt and H. S. Gutowsky, “Nuclear magnetic resonance study of the kinetics of protolysis of glycine,” J. Am. Chem. Soc., 86, No. 22, 4814–4820 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.V. D. Fedotov, “Investigation of the effects of chemical exchange in aqueous solutions of glycine ethyl ester by the NMR spin-echo method,” Teor. Eksp. Khim., 7, No. 3, 347–355 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Tikhonov and N. A. Kostromina, “Study of conformational transformations of leucine, isoleucine, and valine by the PMR method,” Teor. Eksp. Khim., 13, No. 4, 496–503 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Loewenstein and T. M. Connor, “Study of chemical rate processes in liquids by nuclear magnetic resonance,” Ber. Bunsen. Gesellsch. Phys. Chem., 67, No. 3, 280–295 (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.G. Kortum, W. Vogel, and R. Andrussov, Dissoziations Konstanten Organischer Sauren in Wasseriger Losung, Butterworths, London (1961).Google Scholar
- 8.R. W. Hay and L. J. Porter, “Proton ionization constants and kinetics of base hydrolysis of some α-amino-acid esters in aqueous solution,” J. Chem. Soc., B, No. 12, 1261–1264 (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979