Solvent effects on the rate of reaction of diphenylketene-N-(p-tolyl)imine with monochloroacetic acid
KeywordsSolvent Effect Monochloroacetic Acid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. L. Stevens and J. C. French, “Nitrogen analogs of ketenes. A new method of preparation,” J. Am. Chem. Soc., 75, No. 3, 657–660 (1953).Google Scholar
- 2.D. F. Mironova and N. A. Loginova, “Kinetics of the reaction of diphenylketene-N-(p-tolyl)imine with acetic and monochloroacetic acids in nonpolar aprotic solvents,” Teor. Eksp. Khim., 15, No. 5, 568–571 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.D. F. Mironova and N. A. Loginova, “Kinetics of the reaction of diphenylketene-N-(p-tolyl)imine with monocarboxylic acids in acetonitrile solution,” Kinet. Katal., 19, No. 1, 67–71 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.S. G. Entelis and R. P. Tiger, Kinetics of Liquid-Phase Reactions [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.I. A. Koppel and A. I. Paju, “Parameters of the total basicity of solvents,” Reakts. Sposobn. Org. Soedin., 11, No. 1, 121–138 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.V. Gutmann, Coordination Chemistry in Nonaqueous Solutions, Springer-Verlag (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.R. G. Makitra, Ya. M. Pirig, R. V. Sendega, and O. E. Turkevich, “Correlation between the parameters of the electron-donating ability (basicity) of solvents and their donor strength,” Dopov. Akad. Nauk Ukr. RSR, Ser. B., No. 11, 998–1001 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.V. Palm, Fundamentals of the Quantitative Theory of Organic Reactions [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1977).Google Scholar
- 9.D. Y. Curtin and L. L. Miller, “The isolation and rearrangement of simple isoimides (iminoanhydrides 1),” Tetrahedron Lett., No. 23, 1869–1876 (1965).Google Scholar
- 10.L. F. Kulish, L. A. Kiprianova, Yu. K. Fershal, and A. F. Rekasheva, “Mechanism of the acid hydrolysis of alkenyl esters with substituents in the vinyl group,” Zh. Org. Khim., 4, No. 8, 1385–1391 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981