Interaction of chromophores in the protonated molecules of 4-acetyl- and 4,4′-diacetyldiphenylmethane and their analogs
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Kiprianov, “Absorption spectra of organic dyes containing two chromophores in the molecule,” Usp. Khim., 40, No. 7, 1283–1308 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Yu. Kornilov, E. M. Ruban, and P. I. Abramenko, “Electronic structure and spectra of compounds of the furan, thiophene, and pyrrole series with linked chromophores,” Ukr. Khim. Zh., 45., No. 11, 1077–1083 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Dadali, T. M. Prokop'eva, and Yu. B. Vysotskii, “Interelectronic interaction and transmitting power of binuclear bridging systems,” Zh. Org. Khim., 15, No. 6, 1129–1135 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Chuev, V. M. Nikitchenko, and V. F. Lavrushin, “Interaction of aryl fragments through bridging heteroatomic groups,” Teor. Éksp. Khlm., 19, No. 1, 41–48 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Staroverov, V. M. Nikitchenko, A. F. Abramov, and V. F. Lavrushin, “Absorption spectra of dihydroxycarbonium ions of the dichalcone series,” Zh. Org. Khim., 11, No. 12, 2461–2470 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Sukhorukov, M. Reinkhardt, B. A. Zadorozhnyi, and V. F. Lavrushin, “Nature of π-electron transitions in the spectra of 1-phenylpolyenes,” Teor. Éksp. Khim., 11, No. 6, 747–753 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.A. V. Luzanov and V. F. Pedash, “Interpretation of excited states by means of charge transfer numbers,” Teor. Éksp. Khim., 15, No. 4, 436–441 (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.A. T. Pilipenko, L. I. Savranskii, and E. G. Skorokhod, “Electronic spectra of the anions of hydroxy anthraquinones,” Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk., 13, No. 4, 751–753 (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Ustinov, O. A. Yasinskii, T. P. Filippova, et al., “Spectral investigation of some bridging diaryl nitro compounds,” Zh. Fiz. Khim., l55, No. 3, 808–810 (1981).Google Scholar
- 10.K. B. Wiberg, “Application of the Pople-Santry-Segal CNDO method to cyclopropylcarbonyl and cyclobutyl cation and bicyclobutane,” Tetrahedron, 24, No. 6, 1083–1089 (1968).Google Scholar
- 11.J. N. Murrell, The Theory of the Electronic Spectra of Organic Molecules, Wiley, New York (1963).Google Scholar
- 12.Yu. E. Borisevich, “Effect of resonance interaction on the absorption spectra of dyes with two chromophores,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 241, No. 6, 1359–1362 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984