The electronic structure of coppes complexes with carbohydrazones
- 14 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Biyushkin, M. D. Mazus, V. Kh. Kravtsov, N. I. Belichuk, L. A. Nezhel'skaya, A. V. Ablov, and T. I. Malinovskii, “The crystal and molecular structure of a coordination compound of copper with a Schiff base of the anilide of pyruvic acid and the methyl ester of hydrazinedithiocarboxylic acid,” Koordinats. Khim., 3, No, 6, 795–801 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Kh, Kravtsov, V. N, Biyushkin, M. D. Mazus, N. I. Belichuk, L. A. Nepsel'skaya, A. V. Ablov, and T, I. Malinovskii, “The crystal and molecular structure of the coordination compound of copper(II) with the thiosemicarbazone of the anilide of pyruvic acid,” Koordinats, Khim., 4, No, 11, 1747–1752 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.V, I. Gerasimov, V, N, Biyushkin, N, I. Belichuk, V. N. Kaftanat, I. V, Rozhdestvenskaya, V. S. Fundamenskii, and N. V. Belov, “The crystal structure of a coordination compound of copper(II) with a Schiff base of diacetylmonoxime and the methyl ester of hydrazinedithiocarboxylic acid, ” Kristallografiya, 23, No. 2, 274–280 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.V. K. Rotaru, “The crystal structure and EPR spectrum, of compounds of copper(II) with ligands based on thiosemicarbazone,” Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Kishinev (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.I. B. Bersuker, “The theory of the elementary act in catalysis,” Kinet. Katal., 18, No. 5, 1268–1282 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981