Stability of NH 4 + ions adsorbed on the surfaces of natural layer silicates
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsSilicate Layer Silicate Natural Layer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. L. Ahlrichs, A. R. Fraser, and J. D. Russel, “Interaction of ammonia with vermiculite,” Clay Miner., 9, No. 2, 263–273 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.B. S. Bobov and I. G. Zhigun, “Reaction of vermiculite with ammonia,” Zh. Prikl. Khim., 25, No. 11, 2409–2414 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.E. G. Kukovskii, Features of the Structure and Physicochemical Properties of Clay Minerals [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. I. Tarasevich and F. D. Ovcharenko, Adsorption on Clay Minerals [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.N. G. Vasil'ev and F. D. Ovcharenko, “The chemistry of surfaces of acidic forms of natural clay silicates,” Usp. Khim., 46, No. 8, 1488–1511 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.V. F. Volynets and M. P. Volynets, Analytical Chemistry of Nitrogen [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.J. F. Walker, Vermiculite Minerals, in: X-Ray Methods of Investigating and the Structure of Clay Minerals [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1965), pp. 345–374.Google Scholar
- 8.I. V. Matyash, A. M. Kalinichenko, A. S. Litovchenko, et al., Radiospectroscopy of Mica and Amphiboles [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1980).Google Scholar
- 9.N. G. Vasil'ev, “Nature of the exchange acidity of zeolites,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Ser. B, No. 12, 42–44 (1980).Google Scholar
- 10.L. V. Golovko, N. G. Vasil'ev, F. D. Ovcharenko, and A. G. Savkin, “Investigation of surface silanol groups of natural silicates by an IR spectroscopic method,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 232, No. 3, 611–613 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983