Quantum-chemical investigation of the electronic structure and interpretation of polarization spectra of xanthene dyes
- 40 Downloads
KeywordsXanthene Polarization Spectrum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. I. Stepanov and A. H. Rubinov, “Optical quantum generators in solutions of organic dyes,” Usp. Fiz. Nauk, 95, No. 1, 45–74 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.P. P. Feofilov, “Anisotropy of molecules and polarization of luminescence,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Fiz., 9, No. 4/5, 317–327 (1945).Google Scholar
- 3.P. P. Feofilov, Polarization of Luminescence of Atoms, Molecules, and Crystals [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1959), 288 pp.Google Scholar
- 4.I. Nemčova, M. Malat, and R. Zahradnik, “Physical properties and chemical reactivity of alternant hydrocarbons and related compounds. 14. Correlations of spectral data and pseudobasicity of the triarylmethane dyes with quantum chemical characteristics,” Collect. Czech. Chem. Commun., 34, No. 10, 2880–2894 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.N. I. Kunavin, R. N. Nurmukhametov, and G. T. Khachaturova, “Phosphorescence and the orbital nature of the triplet state of xanthene dyes,” Zh. Prik. Spektrosk., 26, No. 6, 1023–1027 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Ts. Sarkisyan, V. N. Shamraev, V. A. Kuznetsov, and N. I. Kunavin, “Study of the molecular structure of some rhodamine dyes by the PMR method,” Zh. Strukt. Khim., 22, No. 3, 33–36 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.N. O. Lipari and C. B. Duke, “The electronic structure of polyacenes: naphthalene through pentacene,” J. Chem. Phys., 63, No. 5, 1768–1774 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.C. B. Duke, “Electronic structure of large molecules: CNDO/S3 model,” Int. J. Quant. Chem. Symp., No. 13, 267–281 (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.K. B. Wiberg, “Application of the Pople-Santry-Segal CNDO method to the cyclopropyl-carbonyl and cyclobutyl cation and to bicyclobutane,” Tetrahedron, 24, No. 3, 1083–1096 (1968).Google Scholar
- 10.B. S. Neporent, N. G. Bakhshiev, and Yu. T. Mazurenko, “Electronic spectra of molecules and intermolecular interactions,” in: Elementary Photoprocesses in Molecules [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1966), pp. 80–111.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983