Electron charge distribution in type H2A molecules and calculation of their geometric, force, and electrooptic parameters
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsCharge Distribution Electron Charge Electron Charge Distribution Electrooptic Parameter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. J. Gillespie, Molecular Geometry, Van Nostrand Reinhold, London (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.P. A. Kollman, “A method of describing the charge distribution in simple molecules,” J. Am. Chem. Soc., 100, No. 10, 2974–2984 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.D. F. Smith and Z. Overend, “Anharmonic force constants of water,” Spectrochim. Acta A, 28, No. 3, 471–483 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.L. V. Belyavskaya, Yu. V. Kresin, V. P. Morozov, et al., “On the calculation of the electrooptic parameters of small molecules,” Opt. Spektrosk., 46, No. 5, 863–866 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.L. M. Sverdlov, M. A. Kovner, and E. P. Krainov, The Vibrational Spectra of Polyatomic Molecules [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.P. Pulay, “Ab initio calculation of force constants and equilibrium geometries of the second-row hydrides,” Mol. Phys., 21, No. 2, 329–339 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.O. A. Osipov, V. I. Minkin, and A. D. Granovskii, Hanbook of Dipole Moments [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.K. S. Krasnova (editor), The Molecular Constants of Inorganic Compounds [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.V. P. Glushko (editor), The Thermal Properties of Individual Substances, Vol.1 [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 10.A. Hinchliffe and I. F. Kidd, “'CHbond dipole,” J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans. II, 76, No. 2 172–176 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983